Apply For

  1. Building Permits

    Certain minor improvements including re-roofing, re-siding, fences and sheds are eligible, subject to certain standards and restrictions, for registration instead of the traditional permitting process.

  2. Conditional Use Permit

    Some uses are prohibited - e.g. a retail sales establishment in a residential district. Other use are permitted with conditions because of the impacts the use may have on adjacent property. It is these uses that require a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) to be allowed in their zoning district.

  3. Fast Tack Building Permit

    A Fast Track Building Permit is issued immediately upon application. The following minor projects are eligible for a fast track building permit if they are not located in a floodplain.

  4. Grants

    Find resources for applicants for community development programs.

  5. Site Development Permit

    A Site Development Permit is required for projects that involve grading and/or filling activities. A Site Development Permit is also required for any development in the floodplains and wetlands and for projects that may result in soil erosion and/or drainage concerns.

  6. Temporary Use Permit

    The zoning code of the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO) regulates the type of uses that are allowed to take place on your property. A temporary use is established for a fixed period of time with the intent to discontinue the use at the end of that time. These uses require a Temporary Use Permit.

  7. Registrations in Lieu of a Permit