Eligible residents of Lake County’s west and northwest townships of Antioch, Grant, Lake Villa, Avon, Wauconda and Fremont, have Pace curb-to-curb dial-a-ride service within this designated area. Service also extends to the Gurnee Mills area, Advocate Condell Medical Center in Libertyville, and the downtown Mundelein area. Service is open to seniors (60+), individuals with disabilities, and the general public who are residents of these townships.
You can go to medical appointments, shop, attend College of Lake County and access employment...Get a ride with RideLakeCounty!
Eligible residents of Antioch, Avon, Fremont, Grant, Lake Villa, and Wauconda townships can travel anywhere within the 6-township area (highlighted on map) and to these additional destinations:
• Advocate Condell Hospital Campus, Libertyville
• Fresenius Medical Care, Mundelein
• Greenleaf Medical Destinations, Gurnee
• Gurnee Mills shopping area
• Lake County Center for Independent Living, Mundelein
• Libertyville Sports Complex
• Mundelein Metra station