Mary Ross Cunningham, District 9
Sign up for my newsletter to get updates from District 9.
View my newsletter archives.
Address: 18 N. County St., 10th Floor, Waukegan, IL 60085
Office Phone: 847.721.1563
Board member Cunningham represents portions of Waukegan and North Chicago. She has been on the board since 2002. Her current term expires in 2014. She also serves on the Lake County Community Health Center Governing Council. Her main priorities are jobs and affordable housing.
Watch: Get to Know Mary Ross Cunningham
In this video, County Board Member Mary Ross Cunningham discusses community involvement, the budget, job creation, and her priorities as Board Member for District 9.
- Lake County Board (2002-present)
- Forest Preserve District (2002-present)
Memberships and Other Public Service
- National Association of Counties (NACo) Economic Development Committee
- Lake County Community Health Center Governing Council
Lake County Committees
- Law and Judicial
- Health and Community Services
Forest Preserve Committees
- Education, Cultural Resources and Public Affairs, Vice-Chair
- Rules, Vice-Chair
- Diversity and Cultural Awareness
- Greenbelt Cultural Center Expansion Committee