Construction Job Order Contracting (JOC)
Lake County utilizes Job Order Contracting as a method to procure select construction and renovation projects involving demolition, electrical work, HVAC, carpentry, concrete, painting, plumbing and other trade work.
Job Order Contracting is an Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) construction contract that expedites the ordering of construction services while controlling cost plus increasing quality and transparency.
The County has Job Order Contracts in place with Paul Borg Construction Company, Homestead Electrical Contracting, LLC, and Leopardo Companies, Inc.
To obtain information about Job Order Contracting, or to identify sub-contracting opportunities, we encourage you to visit http://www.egordian.com. All Lake County Job Order Contract projects are posted on this site.
Go to http://www.egordian.com
If you have not registered, follow these steps:
Select: • Log In (upper right corner)
• Enter Username and Password of your choice
• Click "Register"
• Complete Registration Page, Accept the Terms and Conditions, and click "Register Me"
• In the email confirmation you have received, click on "Confirm Registration"
• You have now registered
Once you have registered, follow these steps:
Go to http://www.egordian.com
Select: • Log In
• Enter Username and Password
• Click Sign In and the page will open
Select: Apps (upper left corner)
Once the Apps page opens, go to "Advertised Jobs"
Select: "New Job Search" in order to obtain information on current JOC projects
Enter Zip-Code: 60085
Enter Specialty if desired - all Jobs will show if no Specialty is selected
Select: Search Advertised Jobs
Current Lake County JOC projects available for quoting will be listed. Click on the project number to see more detailed information.
After registering, we suggest that you add your company information into eGordian®. Registering is a free service that simply adds your company information to a growing database of available contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, manufacturers, design professionals, etc. This list is available to others and is a good way to get your company's information out there. In addition, it's a good way for you to find other companies. Because the database is location specific, we suggest that you add a Directory Listing for each of your locations, if you have more than one. It takes only one registration to add multiple listings. Follow these simple steps to create a Directory Listing:
1. Once you are registered and logged in, go to this URL: http://www.egordian.com/dllisting.aspx
2. Enter all information requested or desired by clicking on the drop down, including links, company type areas of work, and ownership classifications. Be sure to review the Privacy drop down.
3. Create as many Directory Listings as you have locations. Be sure to click Save after each listing.
After completing your Directory Listing, you are welcome to use the eGordian® website's other features, such as searching for firms, building estimates, etc.