Navigate Up
Sign In
Human Resources  

Former Employees

Have you moved recently and need to change your address?

If you need to change your address, email Lake County Benefits, please include your name, social security number, old address and new address.

Do you need a duplicate W-2 form?

If you need a duplicate W-2, email Payroll, please include the year you are requesting, your name, social security number, and current address.

Do you have questions regarding your pension contributions or IMRF pension?

Contact IMRF or call 800.275.4673.

Do you have questions regarding your COBRA billing?

Contact HealthSmart Benefit Solutions at 877.287.1605.

Do you have questions regarding Nationwide Retirement Solutions?  

Contact Nationwide Retirement Solutions or call 877.677.3678.

Contact Us
Parking and Directions
Website Disclaimer
Site Map
Feedback Wanted, Take our Website Survey
Lake County, Illinois
18 N. County Street
Waukegan, IL 60085
About Our County
Alert Lake County
Find Help
Contact Information

Human Resources
18 N. County St. - 7th Floor
Waukegan, IL 60085

Phone:  847.377.2700
Fax:      847.984.5988

Monday - Friday
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM