The Lake County website provides residents with access to county information and services. Here you can find information about:
- Assessment Information by PIN or address
- Bids including projects and products being bid by the county and how to register to bid
- Career Services such as job opportunities with Lake County and career counseling and guidance
- Clinics and Health Centers for locations, services and eligibility
- Contact and Location Information such as addresses, phone numbers, and office hours to county government facilities
- Court Case Records Online for certain civil, criminal and traffic cases
- Election Information including voter registration, polling place locations and election results
- Flood and Emergency Information including resources and information on how to prepare
- Foreclosure Information from several of our departments.
- Inmate Information based on name, number, and dates.
- Maps including Interactive GIS Applications, zoning and land use maps and the county's MAP IT - Close to Home application
- Meetings, Agendas, & Minutes and watch county board meetings live online and archived meetings
- My Officials to learn names and contact information for the county officials who represent you
- Tax Bill Information
- Voter Registration Status to check if you are registered to vote