There are three ways to select a particular tax assessment map to view:
- Find by Property Index Number (PIN)
Enter the 10 digit PIN for the parcel of interest. Click on Submit. You must enter all ten digits.
- Find by Property Location Address
You must enter the street number and street name. Do not enter a city and zip code. Street Direction and Street Type are optional. You must enter an exact street number and street name. Click on Submit.
- Find by Specific Map Page Number
Each tax assessment parcel map has a unique page number in the upper right corner of the page. If you know the specific page you want to view, select a township from the drop-down list and then enter the page number and click on Submit. You can also enter the word "key" and a key map for that township will display.
We recommend that you use the most current version of Adobe Acrobat Reader. This application has been tested using Internet Explorer 10.0 and Adobe Acrobat Reader 11.0. We regret that we can't guarantee how the application will perform in other software environments.
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 or 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 320MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8 or higher; Firefox 3.6 or higher; Chrome 14 or higher
- Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.6.4, v10.7.2, or v10.8
- 1GB of RAM
- 350MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Safari 5.1 for Mac OS X v10.6.8 or v10.7.2; Safari 5.2 for Mac OS X v10.8; Safari 6.0 for Mac OS X v10.7.4 or v10.8
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader extension is required to view the map images. Adobe Acrobat Reader is free software you can download via the link to the right.
Parcel maps can be very detailed with small sized text occurring frequently. Use of a 17” or larger monitor and a resolution of 1024x768 or better will aid in map comprehension. Users may wish to maximize their screen before entering the site.
Maps can ONLY be printed directly from the Adobe Acrobat Reader extension rather than the printing capability provided by the browser. Using the Acrobat Reader print button should produce a map that fills an entire 8.5 x 11 piece of paper in landscape orientation.
Portions of the parcel images can be copied from Adobe Acrobat reader and pasted in word processing documents. For details on this please refer to the Adobe web site listed to the right.
The map images are in Adobe PDF format and range in size from 13 KB to 730 KB. Some factors which may influence the speed of the display on your computer include your system memory, your connection speed and the other applications you have running.
Our staff will respond to questions and comments related to the contents of the maps but will not be able to provide technical support for hardware / software questions involving your computer. Your comments regarding this application are always welcome and will be considered in making future improvements and enhancements. E-mail your questions / comments to email@example.com.