Planning Resource Center
The Planning Resource Center provides the public, businesses, and governmental agencies with demographic, socioeconomic, housing, land use, and other planning related information about Lake County. The Resource Center is staffed by community planners. It is located on the 2nd floor of the Central Permit Facility, 500 W. Winchester Rd., Libertyville, IL. It is open Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. For more information, see our brochure.
The Resource Center collection includes:
- Countywide aerial photography (select years from 1939 to 2010)
- Current and historic county comprehensive plans
- Current and historic county zoning ordinances
- Current and historic county maps and reports
- Current municipal comprehensive plans
- US Census Bureau data
- Planning literature
Resource Center documents available on-line:
Some documents are available for purchase. See the Aerial Photography, Maps and Publications Price List.
Please call 847.377.2600 for more information.