DECI Workshop - August 11, 2015 - registration closed
College of Lake County
7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
$30 / person
About the DECI Program
Field Inspection Form
If you would like to receive a fillable Word version of the DECI Field Inspection Form, email Tim Cook.
The DECI Exam is available to take online at: http://www.classmarker.com/online-test/start/?quiz=h4r519f7bb9024d7
DECI Continuing Education
There are several opportunities available for continuing education. The following is a partial list of options that SMC has reviewed and approved:
- Encap, Inc. offers a series of short (3-5 minute) videos, "The Erosion Control Minute," on a variety of topics that are very applicable to the DECI program. The series archive may be found at http://vimeo.com/channels/73213. SMC will approve 0.25 continuing education hours per video watched.
- Redvector.com is an online resource for a variety of professional education opportunities. A couple SMC approved courses are:
- RV-5503 Basic Erosion and Sediment Control – 6 hours
- RV-1840 Erosion and Sediment Control – 8 hours
Take either of these approved courses as an alternate to a DECI workshop.
- PDHOnline.org is an online resource for a variety of professional education opportunities. A couple SMC approved courses are:
- C142 – Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans and Best Management Practices – 4 hours
- C188 – Soil Erosion and Sediment Control – 3 hours
Take both of these approved courses as an alternate to a DECI workshop.