The TRM is the companion document to the Lake County Watershed Development Ordinance (WDO), and includes design guidance for the WDO's provisions.
The TRM is currently being updated through the Technical Advisory Committee. Draft chapters and pages under discussion during TAC's monthly meetings can be viewed on the TAC page.
TAC- Approved Chapters To Date
- Table of Contents - Draft TRM TOC (PDF format 45KB)
- Section 1: Introduction - Draft TRM Section 1 (PDF format 64KB)
- Section 2: Permit Application Requirements - Draft TRM Section 2 (PDF format 535KB)
- Section 3: Performance Requirements (under development) - See Old Draft TRM Section 3 (PDF format 1.9MB)
- Section 4: Flood-prone Areas (under development) - See Old Draft TRM Secton 4 (PDF format 296KB)
- Section 5: Wetlands (under development)
- Section 6: Public Road and Linear Development (under development)
- Section 7: Ordinance Administration and Enforcement - Draft TRM Section 7 (PDF format 218KB)
- Section 8: BMPs for Enhanced Environmental Stewardship (under development)